November 1, 2020 – How Does He Do It?
How does he do it? How does Toby keep closing big deal after big deal, while I am struggling to hit my sales numbers? Today, he got a contract signed by a global corporation with multiple subsidiaries in LatAm. I just don’t get it…
If I am being honest with myself, this whole year has been a struggle. I know there are a lot of opportunities, especially with global corporations interested in NetSuite and expanding to Brazil, Mexico and across the Latin American region. I just feel like I am missing something, some secret sauce for closing big deals.
November 24, 2020 – Frustrating Day at Work
I was so close! I had an important Zoom meeting today with a lead from Europe that is expanding to Latin America. The conversation was positive, the negotiations were advancing, I was feeling good… and then, suddenly, the lead started asking about items that are outside the usual scope. Cinco mil facturas electrónicas? Determinação de impostos e de relatório legais no Brasil?? I wasn’t 100% confident about how to respond. I don’t speak Spanish or Portuguese, after all!
I am sure there is a solution within NetSuite for these items, but I didn’t have the answers right away. I think the lead could sense that I wasn’t completely sure, because they decided they “needed more time” to consider their options. Another frustrating day…
December 15, 2020 – Holiday Party Blues
The holiday office party was tonight, but I left early. Halfway through the evening, they announced the best sales performers of the year. Can you guess who’s name was at the top of the list? Toby, of course. He’s going to get a nice fat bonus thanks to all the deals he closed with global corporations operating multiple subsidiaries in Latin America.
My name, on the other hand, was at the very bottom of the list. How embarrassing! I’ve got to make some big changes next year or I am not going to last much longer in the sales department. I hate to say this, but… how can I be more like Toby??
What’s Toby’s Secret?
Does this story sound familiar to you? If you relate more to the struggling protagonist than to his more successful colleague, you have a problem.
Fortunately, we know Toby’s secret to success: he partners with LatamReady for NetSuite projects in Latin America.
With over 10 years of experience, 100+ NetSuite experts, and 150+ projects successfully completed, LatamReady is the biggest and most experienced team of ERP and tax compliance experts in all of Latin America.
We provide a single point of contact and project support in English, Spanish and Portuguese and offer the LatamReady SuiteApp, a comprehensive tax compliance solution certified by NetSuite for 18+ Latin American countries, including Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Peru, and more!
With the help of LatamReady, our protagonist’s next journal entry might look something like this…
January 5, 2021 – New Year, New Me
The year is already off to a fantastic start! I just closed my first deal of 2021 with a huge international company that is opening subsidiaries in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia. They may even expand to Chile, Peru and Argentina in the next few years.
In addition to implementing Oracle NetSuite Cloud ERP, the lead needed a solution for electronic invoicing, inventory items, and legal ledgers for their new operations in Latin America. “No problema”, I told them! I explained that LatamReady SuiteApp was the one tool they needed to extend the power of NetSuite and help them achieve full tax compliance in the entire Latin American region. The CEO signed on the dotted line!
After work, I went out with a few colleagues for some celebratory drinks… I even bought Toby a beer.
Crush Your Sales Quotas with the LatamReady SuiteApp
When navigating through foreign languages, cultures and regulations, things can easily get lost in translation. Unfortunately, these “lost in translation” moments can often lead to lost opportunities.
Partner with LatamReady if you want to go from scheduling meetings to signing deals for NetSuite projects in Latin America.
The LatamReady SuiteApp is an innovative Built-for-NetSuite solution that simplifies and automates complex back-office accounting processes. It is also updated on a monthly basis to keep up with the many changes in local tax regulations.
The latest version of the LatamReady SuiteApp includes all the following features:
- LatamTax — LatamReady‘s exclusive technology for supporting withholding taxes requirements in Brazil, Mexico and all of Latin America from within NetSuite.
- LatamHub — Automatically integrates legal exchange rates on a daily basis.
- LatamTools — Automation tools to eliminate errors
- LatamReady Initial Data Cleansing — Cleans initial data, including local tax compliance fields, before CSV files are imported during the implementation project.
- LatamReady Configuration Scanner — Reviews if NetSuite and LatamReady SuiteApp configurations are correct, or if they need to be reviewed or corrected.
- LatamReady Data Quality Scanner — Reviews daily data to ensure compliance with local tax rules.
- Legal Ledgers Feature — Expands NetSuite capabilities to support legal ledgers in Brazil for services and inventory items
- E-Payments Feature — Expands NetSuite’s E-Payments feature to work with over 50 local banks in Latin America.
- Inventory Items Tax Calculation — LatamReady has partnered with Brazilian tax intelligence company Systax, a leading local tax engine calculator that automatically updates sales tax rates into NetSuite transactions.
As of 2021, over 150 international companies with operations in Latin America rely on the LatamReady SuiteApp to achieve full tax compliance in 18+ Latin American countries, including:
- NetSuite in Brazil – See SuiteApp Features
- NetSuite in Mexico – See SuiteApp Features
- NetSuite in Colombia – See SuiteApp Features
- NetSuite in Chile – See SuiteApp Features
- NetSuite in Peru – See SuiteApp Features
- NetSuite in Argentina – See SuiteApp Features
- NetSuite in more Latin American countries – See SuiteApp Features
Bonus: NetSuite Resources from LatamReady
As a leading partner of NetSuite in Latin America, we have developed an impressive network of NetSuite resources, including webinars, demos and more.
- LatamDojo – Online NetSuite training courses in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- NetSuite demos – Detailed demos from our experts provide a step-by-step guide on how to harness the power of NetSuite.
- LatamReady blog: contains the latest news and tips about NetSuite in Latin America.
- LatamReady on YouTube: Subscribe to never miss a new video about Oracle NetSuite in the Latin American region. Watch from anywhere, even on your phone!
- LatamReady on LinkedIn: connect with us on LinkedIn to stay updated on the latest developments and special offers.
Schedule a meeting with a LatamReady sales representative today: